What Are Managed IT Services?
This has been the common query of many who are exactly not in regular sync with the IT Services. To give a picture, on the whole, all the services related to IT which are managed constantly. And consistently are nothing but the Managed IT Services. The services vary into many types as per the need of the hour which is more similar. Business to Customer, Business to Business and very rarely vice versa.
Though detailed erudition of all the services isn’t absolutely viable. Let’s get familiar with all the services available and the right service to choose from in case of necessity to avail the services.
Types of Managed IT Services:
Many common prevailing IT Services are actively being utilizing day today purposes actively for personal and professional purposes as well. The list of Managed IT Services is as detailed below:
1. Network Operations Center (NOC) Services:
Network Operations Center is a most essential team for an organization and businesses too. It forms the skeleton of the business operations as without Network Operations Center lac. The hold of the network operations of the workspace. The stepwise process or the key elements of Network Operations Center Services are as detailed below:
- Network Monitoring – Unceasing Network Monitoring is much essential for flawless business operations with real-time alert settings to rectify the issues hindering productivity.
- Router Services – Advanced Routers capacitated with broad bandwidth are necessary for an un-interrupting network. The service providers ensure the Routers with the required bandwidth, complete the setup, service, support etc.
- Wireless (Wifi Services) – Swift analysis is required for wireless service providers to round up the required devices with effective speed for the best Wireless Services.
- Voice Services – Voice Services or VoIP Solutions forms the soul of the telecommunications with quality to actively manage the communication services.
- Managed Servers – Managed servers are nothing but catering to the server hosting needs keeping a check on the server security.
- Managed Switches – Managed Switch Services partakes control over the entire system to enhance productivity by reducing downtime by ample planning.
2. Security Operations Center (SOC) Services:
Security Operations Center Services or in short SOC Services shield. The network from internal & external threats by building a strong firewall. Any untimely detection of the threats attacks the network or devices. And so on in many ways impacting the overall productivity of the businesses or organizations. Below listed are the types of Security Operations Center Services.
- Cyber Threat Monitoring – Monitoring the ongoing Cyber Threats not only to detect and protect the data that has been collected. And retained but also to respond to the threats promptly & accurately is the key function of Cyber Threat Monitoring.
- MIDS/MIPS Services – Managed Intrusion Detection Services or Managed Intrusion Prevention Services ensures to effectively detect the intrusions and prevent them timely.
- Managed Firewall – Building a strong firewall for any network is much essential unless the data is public. Hence, Managed Firewall Services is a continuous Security Service to protect the network from unknown intrusions
- DDoS – Distributed Denial of Services helps in predicting the attacks while denying unnecessary communications or connections with our networks.
- Ransomware – Ransomware is nothing by the anti-virus solutions to prevent unnecessary viral attacks to the systems or networks.
- Endpoint Security – Endpoint Security is the overall protection of the network by choosing the feasible security services as per the core requirements.
3. IT Services:
- IoT Services – The Internet of Things is the simplification of the regular activities through smart solutions. And helping the users to stay alert and automate the activities if at all essential.
- Print Services – Print Services act on behalf of the businesses or organizations’ print requirements saving time, effort and manpower.
- Office 365 Support Services – Any communication is futile without office suite usage. Hence, to convert into Office 365 Support Services is much more in need of proper implementation.
- Data Center Support Services – Data Center takes proper care of all the data at the data center in coordination with the network and security centers.
4. Global Dispatch Services:
- Global Smart Hands – These are smart services provided to the users instantly as and when required globally.
- Break-Fix Services – Break-Fix Services are adaptable services or multi-skilled services that don’t consider the nature of business instead of the mode of business.
- SLA based Services – Service Level Agreement (SLA) based services are entered mutually with the consent of the service operations to avoid any long run glitches in the service provisions and applications.
- Site Assessment Services – Assessment of Sites to deploy the requisite services differs according to the size of the businesses. Site Assessment Services enables to derive actual estimations without any repeated deviations.
5. On-Demand Services:
On-Demand Services will always be on the go as many of the IT Services needs to be availing individually instead of the bulk implementation. The below listed On-Demand Services gives the user flexibility to pick up the apt services.
- In Warranty/Out of Warranty Services
- Network and Server Deployment
- Office 365 Migration
- SD-WAN Deployment Services
- P2V Services
- SAN Design & Implementation
On the Whole, the Managed IT Services either as a pack or in pieces are the hot requirements not just in the IT field as earlier assumed but in every phase of the communication. Hence, it’s always most important to be choosy of the service providers that add value to the investment.
ExterNetworks on the other hand is the topmost Managed IT Services provider with a bunch of on-demand personnel bridging. The business gaps and providing outstanding Networking, Security & IT Services. Contact Us now to know how our services can help you grow.