You must first set up your computer’s hardware before you begin with the 123.hp.com/setup network configuration and the download and installation of the printer driver.
Finish the HP printer. To begin, unpack your printer. All ribbons and packaging materials must be removed from your printer.
Next, make sure your printer is on a flat surface and within the wireless network range.
Then take out the printer’s power cord and plug one end into the printer and the other into a wall outlet.
Then hit the power button on your printer to turn it on. You can set your options once your printer is turned on.
Date, time, and location, for example. Place the papers in the paper as well.
Are You Using A Network Connection To Connect Your HP Printer?
Configuration of The Wireless Network:
- You must first turn on your printer before configuring the network. Its light of might must shine.
- Then, click the “Wireless” icon on the printer control panel.
- After that, you’ll need to select the ‘Settings option. For the tooth form, tap.
- Wireless Settings>; Assistant can also be used to set up wireless networks.
- Your printer will now begin searching for nearby wireless networks.
- Then, choose your favourite network from the list that shows on your screen.
- Then, enter the password for a successful connection to the wireless network.
- The last notification will appear on your screen once the connection has been successfully established.
Printer Driver Software:
Then, choose your desired operating system to obtain the relevant printer driver software. To do so, select the option “select another operating system” and then the operating system and version you want to use.
You’ll now see a list of available printer drivers and software to download. To begin the process, click the “Download” link.
This will begin the driver installation process. You’ll have to be patient because this process can take several minutes.
Your setup file will be saved in the Downloads folder after successfully completing the download process. 123.hp.com/setup installation method.
Open your computer’s Downloads folder.
You’ll need to look for your 123.hp.com/setup setup file as well. Double-click the file once you’ve received it.
To begin the process of installation.
Then, a pop-up window with a security warning will appear on your screen. To start the setup application on your device, go to the tab “Execute” and click it.
A User Account Control pop-up may also appear on your screen. Allow the installation application to perform the necessary adjustments to your device according to this window.
To approve, click the “Yes” button.
To proceed, click the Following tab on the next window. Then carefully read the end user agreement and check the box to accept it.